Harlem Shambles Butcher Shop
Harlem Shambles is a neighborhood boutique butcher shop located in 2141 Frederick Douglass Blvd, New York, NY 10026.
This butcher shop’s name comes from its location (Harlem) and an old term for a meat market (Shambles). The shop focuses on locally sourced beef, lamb, pork and poultry, and the owner is a trained butcher who’ll be able to do custom cuts for customers.
– Hot Italian
– Wweet Italian
– Garlic beef
– Beef hot link
– Beef Chili (secret family recipe)
– Farm-fresh Milk in Skim, Low Fat and Whole Varieties.
– Animal welfare approved eggs from Autumn’s Harvest farm.
– Bread from Hot Bread Kitchen
– Polenta, Cornmeal, Oats, Spelt, Flours and Wheatberries.
– House-made Roast Beef, Ham and Corned Beef
2141 Frederick Douglass Blvd,
New York, NY 10026
Phone : (646) 476-4650
Website : harlemshambles.com
Chicago Steak Company
|Home||Meat Market in New York City|
Visited 777 times, 2 Visits today